lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

A country I would like to visit


Being completely honest, I don't travel that much just because it requires plenty of money. But if I have to choose one place I would love to go, it would be Germany. The main reason being that I don't know anything about the way they speak, so I would force myself into learning the language (which sounds kind of cool, don't you think?). One thing I do know about them is that they love beer. Proof of that is the Oktoberfest, world's largest beer festival, held annually in Munich. If you are a beer drinker -just like me hahaha- then this is probably a festival you would like to visit. Someone asked me if I would like to live there. I couldn't answer because I don't know if I'm going to be able to learn the language but if I do and I manage to speak German at a decent level, then I would definitely consider it (I love Chile, though). 

5 comentarios:

  1. Dude! Oktoberfest rules! But I've heard that Germans drink warm beer...that's pretty gross man, idk if you like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nico, I would love to go to Pilsenlandia too. See you there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajajajaja I love to Octoberfest too, With a friend has to talk about this, in our opinion We believe that if you are germany and you work in anything you can to drink beer at least sometime of day jjajajajjajajajaa. I love to beer!!!

    ResponderEliminar